VStar Systems, a privately held aerospace and defense systems company, has announced its new office located centrally in San Diego. The office officially opened in April and will serve as VStar Systems’ corporate headquarters as well as a lab and production space for ongoing projects.
“VStar Systems’ new office will allow us to greatly expand the VStar operations and provide a space for our engineers to think and collaborate on ongoing projects and future capabilities” said Andy von Stauffenberg, CEO of VStar Systems. “It was the clear choice for our company because it’s centrally located in San Diego and nearby Miramar Air Station. It’s also a great space to integrate the administration and engineering sides of the business.”
VStar Systems is a company that thrives on critical thinking and solving modern-day problems. The company’s areas of expertise encompass intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR); data/communications systems, command and control systems, ground stations, remote sensing, distributed systems and covert systems. VStar Systems’ clientele ranges from commercial and governmental.
The global security company has a direct focus on signal intelligence that can make a major impact. Fueled by a combination of dedication, expertise and curiosity, VStar supports, designs and fields systems guaranteed to meet and exceed requirements. VStar strives to provide a lasting solution that supports all participants; people, businesses and governmental entities.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)