Pix4D’s first fully dedicated product for agriculture – Pix4Dfields: created with the input of farmers, agronomists and breeders is now live.
We worked with farmers, agronomists and breeders to shape Pix4Dfields. Over the past two months, a select group of beta testers has used the product all over the world. Their feedback not only demonstrates that Pix4Dfields values real-world situations, but has also set the pace for new features you can expect to see in the coming months.
Why you should consider Pix4Dfields for your agriculture workflow:
This product is developed with input from farmers, agronomists and breeders, meaning Pix4Dfields focuses on what matters when it comes to agriculture fields of application.
Pix4Dfields is equipped with our instant results processing engine that provides accurate results faster than before.
The software has an easy-to-use interface with tools tailored to agricultural workflows.
Pix4Dfields allows you to produce results efficiently and rapidly in the field, while performing more detailed analysis in the office.
The built-in analysis tools allow you to produce accurate and repeatable measurements of crop health.
‘The processing speed of Pix4Dfields is excellent. You can have your data in real time‘, Federico Alva, Consultant, ATYGES Ingeniería.
‘Pix4Dfields has solved the processing bottleneck and without compromising in image resolution’, Greg Crutsinger, Drone ecologist, Scholar Farms
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)