Houston, Texas, May 22, 2018 – Energy Drone Coalition Summit & Expo, the biggest event exclusively focused on the business and technology of UAVs/Robotics (aerial, ground/surface & subsea) in energy operations, is pleased to announce the newest members of the distinguished industry advisory board, Matt Dunlevy, President & CEO of SkySkopes, and Eileen Lockhart, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Manager, Xcel Energy. The 2018 Summit is taking place June 20-21 (with additional workshops on June 19) in Houston, TX at the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
“I am thrilled to see the pioneering work being done by the Energy Drone Coalition and am honored to accept a role on the advisory board,” said Matt Dunlevy, President & CEO of SkySkopes. “At SkySkopes, we believe that the energy sector is the industry with the most mature use cases for UAS, though there is still significant work that needs to be done, and the EDC is a fantastic step in the correct direction. I look forward to working with other nationally recognized UAS leaders in order to innovate new solutions for utilities, oil and gas companies, and others.”
Eileen Lockhart, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Manager, Xcel Energy, said, “Xcel Energy’s accomplishments with UAS are the result of exceptional partnerships within the public and private sectors. I am honored to serve with an impressive group of professionals on the Energy Drone Coalition Board and look forward to contributing to the mission of facilitating opportunities for innovation and collaboration needed for the next chapter of UAS.”
The Advisory Board’s mission is to provide assistance, direction and recommendations for the content, speakers, articles, focus and growth of the Energy Drone Coalition, as it rapidly builds its digital and live event resources for the entire community of energy & engineering drone/UAV proponents, operators, solution providers and regulators. The complete list of 2018 advisory board members is included below.
- Suzanne Lemieux, UAS Lead and Manager, API
- George C. Williamson, SETA, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Materials Team, BP America Inc., Upstream Engineering Centre
- Pierce Prater, Service Consultant Supervisor, Power Delivery Solutions, CenterPoint Energy
- Landon Phillips, Chief Operating Officer, DataWing Global
- Christopher Korody, Founder, DroneBusiness.center
- Jacob Velky, Manager, Unmanned Aerial Systems, Duke Energy
- Brian Williams, UAS Coordinator, Duke Energy
- Tony Cinson, Senior Technical Leader – NDE Innovation, EPRI – Electric Power Research Institute
- Travis Moran, Strategic Partner, Gryphon Sensors
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Jason Forte, Commercial Solutions, Insitu, Inc.
- Todd Chase, Global Unmanned Systems Program Manager, Oceaneering
- Diana Marina Cooper, VP of Legal and Policy Affairs, PrecisionHawk
- Hector Ubinas, UAS Program Lead/Aviation Safety Advisor, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Matt Dunlevy, President & CEO, SkySkopes
- Josh Olds, Vice President of Operations, Unmanned Safety Institute / Argus Unmanned
- Mitch Droz, MBA, Co-Owner, VP of Operations and Customer Experience, Wolf UAS, LLC
- Steven Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Management, WorleyParsons
- Eileen Lockhart, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Manager, Xcel Energy
The Energy Drone Coalition Advisory Board and InnovateEnergy team are committed to creating a truly innovative event by listening to all of those that serve the UAV market, creating new ways of thinking and enlisting the best minds in the industry to openly discuss the key challenges & solutions.
The 2018 Summit is structured with an experiential focus, covering exceptional and honest real-world business and technical content, including:
- Workshops and Co-Located Meetings:
- Critical Infrastructure C-UAS & Security Forum
- Designing, Launching & Scaling Energy/Engineering UAV Programs
- Energy Robotics & AI Network
- Flyability Training: Getting Started with Indoor Drone Inspection
- Summit Agenda Themes, which include Keynotes and Mega Panels led by Industry Experts:
- The Future of Energy Drones & Robotics is NOW
- Energy UAV/Robotics Ops – Scaling to Enterprise
- UAVs & Robotics to the Rescue in Energy Incidents
- Energy UAV/Robotics – It’s a Great Big World
- Data is the New Oil
- Best Practices in Energy UAV & Unmanned Systems Ops Today
- New Tech on the Block – Energy UAV & Unmanned Systems Near Term Reality
The complete agenda is available here.
The 2018 Energy Drone Coalition Advisory Board has helped build this robust agenda and is driven to create and facilitate real industry partnerships through engagement, learning and awareness.
Registration and further details about Energy Drone Coalition Summit & Expo are available atenergydronecoalition.com.
For inquiries about the Summit or working with the Energy Drone Coalition, please contact Sean Guerre, Director – [email protected].
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)