ClearSky Consulting and Unmanned Advisory Net (UANet) announce a strategic and operational partnership to provide high-quality consulting services to the unmanned aviation industry.
Craig Lippett, Managing Director of ClearSky, said ‘a link up between ClearSky and UANet is a natural fit with our respective multi-disciplinary skillsets complementing each other very well. With a similar level of experience in this embryonic industry, ClearSky and UANet are well positioned to deliver quality advisory services to a range of industry clients.’
ClearSky and UANet offer a range of services including:
Training Development & Delivery
Safety Case Generation
International Permission Service (IPS)
ClearSky and UANet have previously been involved in many aspects of the Unmanned industry. As practitioners of Aviation Safety Management Systems (SMS), both businesses have recently led the generation of a comprehensive BVLOS Safety Case which led to the issue of a CAA exemption within the United Kingdom for the operation of a 50kg Fixed Wing (FW) unmanned aircraft configured for Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) and wide area search operations. The exemption was issued for a specific project environment within segregated airspace but is symptomatic of the type of activity that is starting to gather pace in this exciting industry.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)