Singaporean company HES Energy Systems Pte. Ltd (“HES”), a subsidiary of H3 Dynamics Group, is pleased to announce its appointment of UAV Propulsion Tech as its authorized representative for the United States of America.
Based in Tampa, Florida, UAV Propulsion represents several global brands in
the US market. This partnership will ensure a strong commercial presence for HES Energy Systems in America and high-level clients services and support in the region.
HES develops electric UAV battery alternatives based on advanced ultra-light hydrogen fuel cell systems capable of storing 3-4 times more energy than a weight equivalent lithium batteries. Such systems can increase the flight endurance of electric unmanned aircraft by several orders of magnitude.
The company, hired for tailor-made development by leading UAV developers around the world, has a 12+ years old international track record in the field of hydrogen-electric drones and has powered a flight distance record in 2007 for a less than 5kg UAV.
UAV Propulsion Tech will be authorized representative for HES’ standard range of products which include a range of ultralight fuel cell stacks, advanced hydrogen energy storage options, hybrid electronics components, and high-pressure accessories.
HES Energy Systems continues its global expansion strategy bringing local expertise and support to its customers that are constantly leading innovation in the field of electric flight.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)