Small Unmanned Business Systems Business Exposition attendees and guests of Epson can come out to Treasure Island on April 26th and get a first hand Epson MOVERIO BT-300 FPV smart glasses and app demonstration between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
As part of the ongoing collaboration with global drone leader DJI, Epson, providers of the Moverio augmented reality (AR) smart eyewear platform, cordially invites you to experience the newly-released Edgybees DronePrix AR Game and Flight Simulator App in person at sUSB Expo in San Francisco on Thursday, April 26th.
Using the Epson Moverio® BT-300 FPV smart glasses, hobbyists and professionals alike will be able to experience first-hand how the apps can help enhance the safety, productivity and capabilities of DJI drones.
Following are event details:
- Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location:San Francisco Drone School Research Center 751 13th Street, Treasure Island | San Francisco
Following is additional information on the apps for reference:
- Flight Simulator App: The application allows a user to fly a 3D digital drone in the real world using flight controllers from the latest DJI drones, including the Mavic Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire 2 and Spark. The simulator mirrors the natural, real-world movements of a DJI Mavic Pro, allowing new pilots to learn to fly and experienced pilots to sharpen their skills. A video demonstration of the app is available here.
- Edgybees DronePrix AR: Optimized for use with the top-selling models of DJI drones, the Drone Prix AR game allows users, especially new drone pilots, to master their skills in a fun, safe and immersive way. A video demonstration of the app is available here.
Both apps are available here on the Epson Moverio app store.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)