QuestUAV welcomed Paul Reynolds of Aardvark LLP to their head office this week to hand pick his new drone fleet. QuestUAV and Aardvark are about to embark on mapping the world’s largest construction site in Kazakhstan.
QuestUAV already have a good connection with Kazakhstan after many years supplying drones and having a hands-on approach there in 2016 raising safety and efficiency for a copper mine working with Kazminerals.
Initially approaching QuestUAV for a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) to withstand extreme weather and handle temperatures below -24 degrees; a good relationship was already moulded with Aardvark LLP. Once finding out more about their project QuestUAV were more than happy to supply Aardvark with the most efficient fleet.
Aardvark recently completed their extensive manufacturers and UK CCA PfCO training at QuestUAV Flight School and are ready to start operating using their new drones in Kazakhstan.
QuestUAV is the longest running fixed wing manufacturer based in the UK. They Design, Build and Fly small fixed-wing unmanned aircraft (sUAS) that carries sensors including high-resolution cameras, infrared, thermal, multispectral and video surveillance. Their network of clients spans across 6 continents and contains strong links with World-Leading Universities and Research institutions.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)