Appearing on Reddit this news
We are happy to announce DJI as another founding partner of ShareRing.
We will be working with them and their Australian distributors to provide an online service for them to share/rent their drones to governments, corporations, and for trade/events.
We will provide more information about this exciting partnership in the coming months
Why would DJI be interested in Blockchain? Is it part of their UTM I wonder or is this just the payment gateway for services.
This is what industry insiders believe today’s DJI event – Evolve With Us -will bring.
DJI post-processing software
Zx8/Zx9 40mp+ sensor
UTM hardware /enterprise
I rather think they will be lining up the ducks for the forthcoming IPO.
This is what ShareRing, a Melbourne company has to say about themselves.
The sharing economy has changed how we work, travel, collaborate, go on holiday, lend and borrow money. So why are we still relying on cash and credit cards to navigate it?
ShareRing is the world’s first system designed specifically for you to share things with others. There’s no fuss and no currency exchange fees, no matter where you are or what you’re sharing.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)