Parrot and PIX4D introduce an improved and simplified experience for pilots of the Parrot Bluegrass, Parrot Disco-Pro AG and Parrot Bebop-Pro 3D Modeling Parrot Professional solution’s drones. Users can now manage their Parrot drone settings and product updates directly from the planning and autonomous flight app, Pix4Dcapture.
(Ed’s note I was astounded to see the Disco-Pro for sale in South Africa for R60K)
Parrot has developed Parrot Professional solutions for farmers and agriculture cooperatives of small and medium size as well as independent construction contractors and real estate agents, looking for reliable and affordable drone tools they can operate on their own. The range of innovative, all-in-one, hardware and software bundles are multipurpose work tools that help professionals make better decisions based on reliable data, as well as improve productivity and ROI.
The Pix4Dcapture planning and autonomous flight app update for Parrot Professional solutions illustrate Parrot’s commitment to offering complete, affordable and user-friendly end-to-end professional solutions. With this update, pilots can now easily adjust Parrot Professional drones settings and update drone software using just one app: Pix4Dcapture.
Pix4Dcapture app update includes:
– Drone calibration: Calibration of the drone’s compass
– Pitot tube calibration: For Parrot Disco-Pro AG fixed wings only
– This step is mandatory before starting a flight
– Drone and controller software updates
– Country selection for Wifi network
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)