Steve Cohen, writes to tell us about a new member benefit for DUG Network members.
As a premier drone advocacy organization, we are continually seeking to enhance the value of your DUG Network membership. As part of that effort, we are proud to announce our partnership with Precision Autonomy and a special offer to use PrecisionTRAX, a drone deployment and management platform.
Precision Autonomy launched in Australia 6 months ago and is rolling out PrecisionTRAX in the US, starting with the DUG! We partnered with Precision Autonomy because they share our passion for safe flying and ethical integration of UAVs into society, and co-designed PrecisionTRAX with Operators to ensure transparent operations and informed flying.
- Flight management and asset tracking
- Pilot ratings developed by insurance underwriters
- Usage-based, per flight minute pricing for use of the platform
- UAV insurance per flight minute (coming to the US in 2018)
Special limited offer: 3 months free!
For the first 25 DUG members to sign up, you will receive 3 months free access to PrecisionTRAX. This offer is valid for those flying with DJI equipment. If you also choose to provide your DJI flight logs, Precision Autonomy can calculate your initial pilot rating. Your personal flight logs and pilot rating will remain confidential.
This offer will be made available from the end of February. If you would like to be one of the first to use PrecisionTRAX in the US, please email [email protected] today. Please include your name and DUG membership number. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to support your community!
For more information about the offering please click link: http://docdro.id/wjqYmXs
Thank you for your support of the drone users community.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)